High Protein Wrap Burritos
- Roasted Pepper & Black Bean Filling
- 2 red or yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove finely grated
- 1 tbs Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbs light oil
- Quick Pink Pickled Onions
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- To Serve
- 1 packet BFree High Protein Wraps
- Pink Pickled onions
- Sliced avocado
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
- Sliced jalapenos
- Pre heat the oven to 180℃
- In a small bowl, add the ingredients for the pink pickled onions, scrunch together with your hands and set aside.
- In a lined baking tray, add all the ingredients for the filling. Stir to combine and add to pre-heated oven. Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring half way.
- Whilst the filling is roasting, prepare your other toppings such as rice and veggies.
- When you are ready to serve, place your fillings into wraps and tuck in the ends and roll! Wrap in foil and place in a warm oven whilst you prepare the remaining wraps.
- Cut in half and eat immediately
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.