- 1 3/4 cups Authentic Foods Multi-Blend Flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3 tbsp Authentic Foods Multi-Blend Flour
- 1 tsp lemon zest finely shredded
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or light cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- For the crust: In a large bowl, mix 1 3/4 cups Authentic Foods Multi-Blend Flour, the powdered sugar, and salt. Blend in the butter until the mixture has a coarse crumb consistency.
- Press the mixture into the baking pan and bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes until the crust is just slightly golden.
- While the crust is cooking, make the lemon bar filling.
- Beat the eggs. Mix in the lemon juice and half-and-half.
- In another bowl, combine the Authentic Foods Multi-Blend Flour, sugar and lemon peel. Slowly beat this mixture into the eggs until the lemon bar filling is even throughout.
- Pour the filling over the hot crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the lemon bar filling is set.
- Cool for about 20 minutes. Place in the refrigerator for an hour or more for the lemon bar crust to harden.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, cut into bars and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 31mg 10%
Sodium 39mg 2%
Potassium 15mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 3%
Vitamin C 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.