- 5 Ounces Mixed Lettuce Leaves washed and spun dry
- 1 Pint blueberries washed
- 1 Pint strawberries washed and hulled (if desired)
- 1 Handful chopped dates
- 4 1/2 Ounces Brie Cheese sliced into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Place first six ingredients in serving bowl and arrange attractively.
- Make dressing by mixing all other ingredients in small cup until thoroughly blended and then drizzle over salad.
- Top with almonds or other nuts if you’d like.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Sodium 194mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 25g 8%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.