Bacon and Peanut Salad
Have you tried this yet? A great idea – for your parties, too! Fresh salad with roasted peanuts, wild arugula and savory slices of bacon!
- 4 slices Artisan Baker White Bread
- 2 endive lettuces
- 2 boundles Arugula
- 4 oz Bacon Bits
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 + 1/2 oz peanuts, roast
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper, freshly ground
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- Wash and clean the greens. Mix them up and divide into 4 dishes. Chop the Schar white bread into small cubes and fry them in a little oil.
- Add the sliced bacon and continue to fry for as long as desired. Add the mustard, salt, freshly-ground pepper, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and 4 tablespoons of oil and mix well.
- Split into four portions and place one portion into each dish of salad, add the bacon and bread mixture and garnish with peanuts.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.