Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
- For the salad:
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 lb cooked beets cut into wedges
- 1 Orange segmented
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup Mina extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey optional
- salt and black pepper to taste
- On a large serving plate, create a bed of arugula. Evenly arrange the beets, segmented orange, goat cheese, and pumpkin seeds on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon and orange juice, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad and serve. Enjoy!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.