Broiled Sardines with Lemon and Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 3 cans Crown Prince Natural Brisling Sardines in Water, drained
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- zested rind and juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients and mix well. Set aside. Arrange sardines in a single layer in a baking dish. Top sardines with vinaigrette and broil for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.