- 1/3 Cup Pamela's Artisan Flour Blend or Pamela's Products Baking & Pancake Mix
- 2/3 Cup Gluten-Free Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 3/4 Cups Whole Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Butter melted, plus more for pan
- 1/4 Cup Parsley finely minced (optional)
- Whisk dry ingredients together in small bowl.
- In blender jar combine eggs, milk, and melted butter (and parsley if using).
- Add dry ingredients and blend well. If you let the batter sit in refrigerator before using, you will need to add ¼ cup additional water to lighten the batter.
- Heat 8″ crepe or non-stick pan to medium heat. Melt 1 tbsp butter (or oil) to coat the bottom of the pan, add ¼ cup batter, swirl to cover bottom of pan (don’t worry about air holes that develop as crepe is cooking); cook until edges start to turn brown and crisp, about two minutes.
- Gently flip and cook on second side only about 30 seconds until sheen is gone from the crepe.
- Stack with clean tea towels or wax paper between as they come out of the pan. Repeat, adding more butter for each crepe.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Sodium 623mg 26%
Total Carbohydrates 34g 11%
Protein 13g 26%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.