- 3 Potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Butter cut into small chunks
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon So Delicious Cashew Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 3 Cups Cabbage shredded
- 2 Leeks chopped
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 2 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two.
- Season the potatoes with salt, and mash with 6 tablespoons of butter, sour cream, egg, and milk.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 2-quart casserole.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the cabbage, leeks, and onion until the cabbage is tender and the onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Crush 2 bouillon cubes into the cabbage mixture, and stir to blend and dissolve the cubes.
- Stir the cabbage mixture into the potato mixture until thoroughly mixed, and spoon into the prepared casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes; top with cheese, and return to oven until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Sodium 388mg 16%
Total Carbohydrates 13g 4%
Protein 5g 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.