- 1 Bag Pamela's Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Place cast iron or heavy metal skillet in oven to preheat.
- Carefully spoon 1 tablespoon butter or shortening into hot pan and return to oven until butter melts.
- Carefully pour batter into hot skillet and return to oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown or inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 286 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Sodium 359mg 15%
Total Carbohydrates 40g 13%
Protein 5g 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.