- Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Gluten-Free Cookie Dough from the refrigerator section
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- blueberries fresh
- strawberries fresh, or raspberries
- Sprinkles optional
- Spread the cookie dough into a circle on a pizza pan and bake for 15 minutes in a 350°F oven.
- Blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until it is smooth and spreadable.
- After the cookie has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie, completely covering it.
- Top the cream cheese with strawberries, blueberries, and sprinkles.
- If you’re feeling patriotic, then arrange the fruit in the American Flag design.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27g 42%
Total Carbohydrates 74g 25%
Protein 6g 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.