Game Day Meatballs
These deliciously easy baked meatballs are the perfect game day winner. Not to mention that clean up is a breeze with this one pan dish!
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp italian herb mix
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes, crushed
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce or thick pasta
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a large ovenproof baking dish, like a 9” x 13” square Pyrex dish.
- Combine all the ingredients except the pasta sauce together in a large bowl and with clean hands work together well till all the ingredients are well combined.
- Roll the meatballs into the size of your choice, as evenly as possible, placing them into the prepared dish as you go. (Depending on size you should have 15 to 17 meatballs, roughly.) Make sure you give them a bit of room in between and they aren’t stuck together.
- Pour the pasta sauce all over the meatballs ensuring all are well covered.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake in a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes.
- Then uncover and bake a further 5 to 10 minutes till the meatballs are nice and brown.
- Garnish with a bit more grated cheese and fresh basil if desired. Serve straight away while warm.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.