- 1/2 cup Hodgson Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1/2 cup Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 Eggs room temperature
- 1 cup Dairy-Free Milk room temperature
- 2-3 tbsp dairy free milk butter melted
- 1 cup apple slices optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375, place muffin tin in oven to heat up.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flours, sugar, salt, eggs, and milk. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- 3. When muffin tin is completely warmed, pour even amounts of melted butter into each muffin compartment and pick up and tilt the tin to evenly coat the bottom of each compartment.
- 4. Fill each muffin tin compartment ½ full with pancake batter.
- 5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned and the top are a light golden color. Remove from muffin tin and enjoy immediately!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
Sodium 139mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 41g 14%
Protein 14g 28%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.