TH Foods (Crunchmaster)
Holiday Goat Cheese Board
The viral butter board has been trending on social media, but this goat cheese variation is sure to impress guests this holiday season. Little helpers are sure to have fun assembling the board — making this a delicious and interactive appetizer!
- 1 pkg (4 oz) Crunchmaster® Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- 1 Red Apple cored and chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme divided
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 8 oz Goat Cheese softened
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted pecans
- Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp flaky salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- On baking sheet, toss apple with oil and half the thyme until coated.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, for 15 to 18 minutes or until apple is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, using back of spoon, spread spoonfuls of cheese onto serving board. Top with apple and pecans.
- Drizzle honey over top and garnish with remaining thyme and flaky salt. Serve with Crunchmaster® Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers for scooping.
- TIP: This board is also delicious with chopped figs, berries and/or roasted pears.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.