Lemon Meringue Snaps
- Snyder’s Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels
- 1 box of gluten-free lemon pudding, prepared, saving the egg whites
- 2 tbs Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Thoroughly chill the lemon pudding. Meanwhile, using a beater, whip the egg whites and cream of tartar until the egg whites hold a soft peak. Gradually add the sugar and the vanilla; whip until meringue holds a firm peak; chill.
- When ready to serve, top each Pretzel Snap with some lemon pudding and top with a dollop of meringue.
- Use a brulee torch to lightly brown the meringue. Serve immediately.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.