Jones Dairy Farm
Loaded Nachos with Bacon & Canadian Bacon
Subbing waffle fries for standard tortilla chips, these loaded nachos are piled high with crispy bacon, Canadian Bacon and all the classic fixings.
- 1 (20 oz) bag frozen gluten-free seasoned waffle fries
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 6 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup jalapeño slices
- 1/3 cup guacamole
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro minced
- Cook waffle fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crispy; place on paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Remove fries from oven, if desired, transfer to shallow casserole dish or oven proof skillet before adding toppings. Turn oven to broil. Cover fries with 1 cup cheese and Canadian bacon. Broil on low for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and top with pico de gallo, jalapeno slices and remaining cheese. Return to oven and broil for 1 additional minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, guacamole, sour cream, green onion and cilantro.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.