Cobb Salad with Preserved Lemon Dressing
- For the salad:
- 2 heads of Bibb or Boston lettuce, trimmed, rinsed, and dried
- 1 lb chicken breast, roasted or sauteed and cut into cubes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup Mina pitted green or purple Beldi olives, whole or halved
- 2 Avocados cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 3 mini cucumbers sliced
- 3/4 cup roasted corn
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup Mina extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Mina preserved lemon finely chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (optional)
- On a large round or oval serving plate, create a bed of lettuce leaves. Arrange the chicken, eggs, olives, avocadoes, cherry tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, corn, and feta into sections.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, preserved lemon, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and oregano. Drizzle over the salad and serve. Enjoy!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.