What kid doesn’t love cold pizza? Help yours not feel left out at the lunch table on pizza Fridays by providing these delicious minis. Pizza sauce is a brilliant place to sneak in important nutrients if your child is a picky eater… blend cooked vegetables into the pizza sauce and pour back into a jar, then store in the fridge for up to five days.
- Glutino English Muffin
- Pizza Sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 Cup Spinach steamed
- 1 Cup Carrots steamed
- 1 Cup broccoli steamed
- Mozzarella Cheese shredded, or dairy-free alternative
- Toppings turkey pepperoni, fresh basil, tomato slices, grilled chicken, corn, olives etc.
- Mix sauce in blender with spinach, carrots, and broccoli until vegetables are well incorporated.
- Layer English muffins with sauce, cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake in toaster oven at 375° F for approximately 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Sodium 600mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates 40g 13%
Protein 6g 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.