Baked in the oven, these gluten free salmon cakes are spiked with spicy sriracha sauce for an irresistible appetizer or main dish.
Mini Sriracha Salmon Cakes
- 1 cup Table Crackers
- 3 boneless skinless salmon fillet portions, cooked and flaked
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk minced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Crunchmaster Rosemary and Olive Oil Multi-Seed Crackers
- to serve lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Mix together finely crushed Schär Gluten Free Table Crackers, salmon, green onion, celery, mayonnaise, egg, cilantro, hot sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Divide into 12 portions; shape each into 1/2-inch thick cake. Arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil. Bake, turning once, for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Alternatively serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.