An easy Italian dessert, this rich and creamy panna cotta is flavored with organce and laces with honey graham crackers.
Orange Honey Panna Cotta
- 8 Honeygrams
- 2 cup(s) 35% heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbs Sugar
- 4 tsp. orange zest finely grated
- 1/2 cup orange juice fresh, divided
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- Crush Schär Gluten Free Honeygrams and set aside.
- Heat cream, honey, sugar and half of orange juice in saucepan set over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer around the edges of the pan.
- Add orange zest. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over remaining orange juice; let stand for 5 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
- Stir gelatin mixture and vanilla into cream mixture; whisk until dissolved.
- Strain mixture through fine mesh sieve; divide among six ½ cup ramekins or custard cups. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Schär Gluten Free Honeygrams on top of each panna cotta. Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Dip each ramekin into hot water for 10 seconds. Turn out onto serving dish.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.