- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio Rice
- 5 Cups Chicken Stock simmering, divided
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 3 Tablespoons Butter unsalted, diced
- 2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 Cup Peas frozen
- Blue Diamond Almond Thins with a Hint of Sea Salt finely ground for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the rice and 4 cups of the chicken stock in a Dutch oven. Cover and bake for 45 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente.
- Remove from the oven, add the remaining cup of chicken stock, the Parmesan, wine, butter, salt, and pepper, and stir vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes, until the rice is thick and creamy.
- Add the peas and stir until heated through.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 32mg 11%
Sodium 1516mg 63%
Potassium 142mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 18g 6%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 10g 20%
Vitamin A 12%
Vitamin C 20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.