Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bites
- 30 Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Butter softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Two 1.5 oz Milk Chocolate Bars
- Combine peanut butter and softened butter – mix thoroughly.
- Add the powdered and brown sugar. Beat until the mix does not stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Roll the mixture into small, 1-inch balls. Sandwich the balls between two pretzel twists. Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Freeze the peanut butter sandwiches for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate bars in the microwave for 1 minute, or until they are a liquid consistency.
- Dip each frozen pretzel bite halfway into the chocolate, and return to the baking sheet.
- Let sit until chocolate is hardened. Store pretzel bites in refrigerator until ready to serve.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.