Pineapple Guacamole Bites
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 4 (about 2 lbs) sweet potatoes unpeeled, cut into 1/4" thick slices
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 3 Avocados peeled, pitted
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Place sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with spice mixture and toss until well coated.
- Spread sliced sweet potatoes in a single layer on the two baking sheets and roast 10 to 12 minutes. Flip sweet potatoes using a metal spatula and roast an additional 10 to 12 minutes, switching the baking sheets in the oven half way through cooking.
- Mash avocados in a medium bowl while potatoes are cooking. Stir in pineapple, tomatoes, onion, lime juice and remaining salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Top each sweet potato slice evenly with guacamole and cilantro.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.