Pretzel Party Mix
Here’s an awesome party snack recipe that’s completely gluten free. It’s a savory sauce of butter, salts, garlic and even a bit of tang from Worcestershire sauce baked into pretzels, crackers, cashews, peanuts and more. Serve it up at your next party!
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Celery Salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 cups Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 1 4.4 oz box Glutino Multigrain Crackers broken into bite size pieces
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Crispy Rice Cereal Squares
- 1/2 cup Cashew Pieces roasted, salted
- 1/2 cup Peanuts roasted, salted
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Put the butter in a large roasting pan or rimmed sheet pan and set it in the oven until the butter is melted. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, celery salt and garlic salt until blended. Add the Pretzel Twists, Multigrain Cracker pieces, crispy rice cereal squares, cashews and peanuts. Toss until coated evenly.
- Bake 45 minutes, until nicely toasted. Cool and serve.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.