- 1 Cup Almonds blanched, toasted
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper optional
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper roasted, patted dry
- 1/2 Cup green olives pitted, drained
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mary's Gone Crackers Sea Salt Pretzels
- In a food processor, combine the almonds, garlic, smoked paprika, and cayenne; pulse until coarsely chopped (about 15 to 20 times).
- Add the roasted bell peppers, olives, lemon juice and vinegar.
- While the machine is running, add the olive oil in a thin stream through the feed tube and process to a coarse puree.
- Season the sauce with the salt and black pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33g 51%
Sodium 75mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.