St. Patrick's Day Pancakes
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2-3 handfuls Spinach
- Blend banana, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon in blender and blend well.
- Add in spinach and blend until the spinach is completely blended, and it becomes a creamy green pancake batter.
- Grease pan with coconut oil.
- Cook your pancakes over medium heat.
- Optional: top with pure maple syrup, a little organic powdered sugar or mini dark chocolate chips. Berries are also great toppings for these pancakes.
- Enjoy & Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.