Tomato Peach Burrata Crispbreads
A gluten-free lunch or dinner? Add a tasty twist to your Wasa Gluten Free Sesame & Sea Salt Crispbreads!
- 1 large ripe heirloom tomatoes, cut into ½” wedges
- 1 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into ½” slices
- 1 large balls burrata cheese, torn into bite-sized pieces
- fresh basil leaves
- 4 Wasa Gluten-Free Sesame & Sea Salt Crispbreads
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- In a medium bowl gently toss together tomatoes, peaches, burrata, and basil.
- Top crispbreads with tomato-peach mixture.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.