- 2 Cups onion diced
- 2 Cups Sweet Potato peeled and cubed
- 2 Cups Zucchini diced
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 28 Ounces tomato diced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- Udi's Gluten-Free Bread
- Combine all ingredients in a big pot, and bring to a boil. Then lower and cook until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- The chili tastes even better the next day, after all the flavors have been absorbed.
- Serve with a side of Udi's Gluten-Free Bread (toasted).
Amount Per Serving
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Sodium 344mg 14%
Total Carbohydrates 46g 15%
Protein 9g 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.