Vegan Pineapple Butternut Squash Tacos with Vegan Chipotle Cream Sauce
- 20 ounces Butternut Squash diced
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup Vegenaise
- 1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobe Sauce
- Juice of one Lime
- 2 cups Kale Leaves chopped
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 15.8 ounce can White Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine butternut squash and olive oil in a medium bowl. Toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
- Heat tortillas in a skillet or microwave.
- Combine vegenaise, chipotle pepper, and lime juice in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Top each tortilla with squash, kale, pineapple, beans, avocado, and green onions.
- Drizzle chipotle cream over each taco. Serve immediately.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.