Cheesecake Dessert Cups
Bring the family together this Christmas with this healthy twist on our super delicious Cheesecake Cups using our BFree wraps. Gluten-free, Dairy-free and vegan, it’s one that will be sure to please everyone at the table.
- 1 packet BFree Wraps (Choose your favorite Flavour)
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbs melted plant-based butter
- 400 g vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy yoghurt or alternative
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla bean paste
- Approx. 300g mixed berries
- 2-3 passion fruit (optional)
- 125 g redcurrants (optional)
- Sparkly icing sugar or regular
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave, set aside.
- Combine the caster sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brush both sides of the wraps with butter and sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon sugar and pile them on top of each other.
- Cut the wraps into quarters.
- Take two quarters of the wraps and overlap the pointy ends, push into the muffin holes to for a cup. Repeat until all done.
- Place in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until golden and crisped up. Try not to let them catch or burn.
- While they are in the oven whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla bean paste together until smooth. Place in the fridge until needed.
- When the cups are cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the tin.
- Just before you want to serve them, remove the cups from the tray and place on a serving dish or individual plates. Fill with the cream cheese mix, and top with a mix of berries and passionfruit if using. Finally dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.