Keep calm and eat Fajitas! These salty and smokey fajitas created by Natalie Naturally is great for gathering the family around on the weekends. Simply mix & match your favourite Oumph fillings in our gluten-free wraps, it’s super quick and tasty for everyone to enjoy.
Gluten Free Fajitas
- 1 packet of BFree wraps of your choice
- 1 packet of salty and smoky Oumph
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 2 tbsp light oil
- 2 avocado sliced
- Small bunch spring onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage shredded
- 1-2 jalapeno chilli thinly sliced
- Small bunch coriander
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Vegan Sriracha mayo
- Small punnet fresh tomatoes roughly chopped
- Either in a hot oven or under, on a BBQ or under the grill, char the sweetcorn by rubbing with the oil and place in, under or on top of the heat and turn regularly.
- In a large frying pan add the Oumph and cook per the packet instrustions. I like to cook it so it’s a little crispy on the outside.
- When the sweetcorn is ready remove the husks with a sharp knife and set aside.
- When you are ready to serve, warm up the BFree Wrap either by wrapping in foil and placing in the oven for 5 minutes or in the microwave, for 30 sec-1 minute.
- When you’re ready to serve, top each tortilla with, avocado slices, Oumph!, a few spoons of charred corn, shredded red cabbage, chopped tomatoes, spring onion, jalapenos, a drizzle of sriracha mayo and a few coriander leaves.
- Serve with a wedge of lime on the side.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.