Personalize sweet Chex® cereal mix with red, white and pink candies for an extra-special Valentine’s Day treat.
Gluten Free Muddy Buddies w/ Gluten-free Red/Pink Candies
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup red, white and pink candy-coated chocolate candies
- 2 tbsp red or pink jimmies sprinkles
- Place cereal in medium bowl. In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Place 1/2 of the cereal mixture in 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir candies and sprinkles into remaining cereal mixture. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes.
- In serving bowl, mix both cereal mixtures. Store in airtight container.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.