Green Goddess Dip
- 1/2 jar Crown Prince Natural Flat Anchovies drained
- 1/3 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product thawed
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 2 green onions sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- In a large food processor or blender, combine the egg product, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Cover and pulse until combined. With the processor or blender running, add oil in a thin, steady stream. (When necessary, stop and scrape down sides of blender). Add anchovies, parsley, tarragon, chives and green onions. Pulse until blended. Add the softened cream cheese and vinegar and pulse to combine. Yields 2 ¼ cups.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.