Roasted Vegetable and Smoked Fish Pitas
- 1 can Crown Prince Natural Kipper Snacks with Cracked Black Pepper
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 small Italian zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise (about 1/4 “ thick)
- 1/8 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small container alfalfa sprouts
- 4 tbsp Hummus
- 2 pitas
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Season asparagus, zucchini and red bell pepper with salt and black pepper, and place them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp yet tender.
- Cut each pita in half and carefully open the pockets. Evenly distribute the ingredients among pitas. Serve immediately.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.