Salmon and Sweet Potato Chilean Ceviche
- 2 bottles Crown Prince Natural Clam Juice
- 2 cans Crown Prince Natural Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon drained and flaked
- 2 cups shrimp broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 3 sweet potatoes steamed and sliced
- Combine clam juice and shrimp broth in a medium saucepan and boil to reduce by half. In a blender, mix heavy cream, orange juice, lime juice, mayonnaise, red pepper and dry mustard. Add mixture to broth.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine salmon, tomato, green onions and cilantro. Add broth to mixture and stir. Arrange sweet potatoes on a serving platter and serve ceviche on top.
- NOTE: To make shrimp broth, simmer 1 cup of shrimp shells or unpeeled shrimp in 2 ½ cups of lightly salted water for 30 minutes, or until reduced to 2 cups. Strain broth to remove shells.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.