Whole Grain Greek Salad
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1/2 cup millet
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup red lentils, cooked
- 8 oz canned salmon
- Cook quinoa, millet and lentils according to package directions. Meanwhile, make dressing: In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine peppers, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley. Mix well. Add dressing and toss to coat. Add quinoa, crumbled feta stir gently but thoroughly to combine. Serve topped with canned salmon at room temperature or chilled.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.